From bus station:
- Take the number 14 from Bath Bus Station to Weston Village.
- You will pass the RUH Hospital A&E and then the main entrance. You should get off at the next stop.
- Facing the road you should be able to see the Church on the hill
- Cross the main road, and keep to the right hand side of the road leading away from the Church
- Take a right up Crown Hill, you will see some steps on the opposite side of the road, take these
- Turn left at the top of the steps and continue up to the Church
From Bath Uni:
- The Wessex Connect 20A/C service runs from between the Uni and Weston but not on Sundays
- Sundays no direct bus, change at the bus station
From Bath Spa Uni:
- No direct bus, change on Upper Bristol Road
Parking is provided at the rear of the Church. If you're using GPS set the post code to BA1 4ER.
From Weston High Street:
- Turn on to the high-street at the Zebra Crossing
- Take the first left after The Panda takeaway and up Trafalgar Road
- Take the first right into Lynfield Park
- Continue to the end of the road where a car-park can be seen on the right hand side
There are a limited number of disabled spaces next to the Church, if you are able to be dropped then please park in the main car-park.
Turning into Church Road from Crown Hill from the direction of Weston village is very tricky. To avoid getting stuck it is easier to drive out of weston along the main road and take a left down Weston Lane, followed by two more left turns at the next junction to loop yourself back round onto Weston Park and pointing in the correct direction.